Do you love to build, innovate, create and collaborate? Come grow your career and make an impact with PrimePay - a growth focused, flexible and established Human Capital Management (HCM) SaaS technology company.
PrimePay is the leading provider of work-tech solutions and services in the United States. We are seeking an experienced, driven, and knowledgeable Inside Sales Executive to help identify new opportunities, build consultative client relationships, work one-on-one with our clients to identify their needs and show how our solutions can help. The target marketplace is small businesses with 1-100 employees. Inside Sales Executives will cultivate long-standing relationships with health insurance brokers, CPA’s, business owners and decision makers to develop the PrimePay brand in their territory.
At PrimePay, we are seeking those excited to build, create, and innovate. We are problem-solvers who move quickly, collaborate with agility and differentiate through people, purpose and commitment. With a 30+ year history, we are writing the next chapter of our journey with a focus on great technology, a People First Culture and a commitment to personal and professional growth. At PrimePay, our extraordinary people create our future every single day. Interested? Join us in our evolution!
What you will be doing:
- Acquire, nurture, and close sales opportunities throughout the entire sales process
- Create and execute prospecting strategies to identify and qualify prospective clients
- Network over-the-phone with key individuals and centers of influence to cultivate referral relationships
- Accurately forecast the performance of the territory each month against quota
- 1+ years of B2B inside sales experience, preferably in a solution-sales/business services environment
- Advanced client relationship skills
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to think and act independently within a multi-task driven environment
- A proven track record of attaining challenging sales goals and managing accounts within a designated territory
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Experience with CRM (salesforce.com preferred)
- Computer literacy including use of laptops, Windows, and Microsoft Office (esp. Excel, Word)
- A competitive salary of $55 - $60K + Commission
- Access to personal, group training and career advancement
- Leadership development through individualized support and career mentoring
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with match, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD